mandag 14. september 2015

Prayer by Pastor Emmanuel Baba Isiaka

PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL!
(Monday September 14th 2015) - THE RIGHT ROOT!
1.Thank You Father for the salvation of my soul.
2. Thank You Father for sustaining my faith up till now.
3. Father, have mercy upon me and forgive all my sins.
4. Father, let every spirit of doubt and unbelief in my life be consumed by Your Fire.
5. Father, give me the right roots that will make me grow into a gigantic tree in Your Kingdom.
6. Father, let me be well rooted and grounded in Your Word
.
7. Father, each time I hear Your Word, let it fall upon fertile grounds in my heart and let it bring forth abundant fruits in Jesus' Name. Amen!
8. Father, make me a workman that needed not be ashamed, rightly dividing
The Word of Truth. (2 Tim 2:15)
9. Father, give me depth and root in Your Word, big enough to withstand any storm of life.
10. Father, give me a faith, that is big enough to overcome every temptation that may come my way.
11. Father, give me the faith of Daniel, Shadrack, Meshak and Abednego, that will trust and believe you till the last moment, even, in the face of death.
12. Father, let Your Holy Ghost Fire, go deep down into the foundation of my life and repair every faulty foundation.
13. I decree that I shall run this race till the end and I shall finish well and strong in Jesus' Name. Amen!
14.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
15. In Jesus' Name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
16.Thank You Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)
EMMANUEL=GOD WITH US!

Ingen kommentarer:

Ei bøn for Israel under åtak

•         Abraham, Isak og Jakobs Gud, vår Herre Jesu Kristi Far! •         Landet og folket ditt er under åtak, og dei fleste av verdas l...